From:
Kathleen Olowin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Olowin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:52:07 -0400
My team has a question about the units used in the Mission 12's design
and build. Can the units be stacked together prior to transport from
base, or do they need to be individually stacked once in the circles?

Also, we have a question regarding the "home" area at the end of the
launch grid. If a robot goes past the launch area into the home space
when returning to base, does the team get a penalty? We understand that
no part of the robot can be in this home area when launching a mission,
but since the wall is farther away from the edge of the mat than in
previous years when they have used a touch sensor to stop the robot in
the base, they are concerned what happens if the robot should leave the
launch area upon return.

Thanks,

Kathleen

Coach, The Return of the Jedi Penguins