From:
Eric Voelkel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Voelkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2019 20:11:15 -0500
The Blue Whales 🐳 “Spout out” a huge THANK YOU to all the FLL volunteers and organizers, JMU, and Harrisonburg High School - you all made this past weekend‘s state tournament such a fun, energized event.

The Blue Whales 🐳  want to congratulate all the fellow FLL teams from around the region who made it states and best wishes to the teams who advanced.

Thank you to all for sharing in the spirit of FLL!

Eric Voelkel
One of the 3 coaches
The Blue Whales 🐳

Sent from my iPhone