Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:05:39 +0000
8bit
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Arokiaraj J <[log in to unmask]>
Raj,

You still have plenty of time if you're focused.  The competition season doesn't start until November.  Get your team registered with FIRST, get your field setup kit together quickly.  There's a lot you can do to get the team started on their research project while you're waiting on your field setup kit to arrive.  Plenty of time - if you're focused.

Nick