Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 10:19:24 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Srini Sam <[log in to unmask]>
Dear FLL team

Based on my understanding after LEIDOS coaches workshop , Launch area - is the area (Quarter circle) where we will launch the robot.
And Home area is the place, [rectangular empty space beyond the mat] where we can add / remove the attachments to the Robot.

1. if  we use different attachments for  3 different sets of missions, the robot has to come back to the HOME AREA and not LAUNCH AREA, where we can touch the robot to stop robot and add new attachments. This is different from what it used to be in last FLL.

2. If we touch the robot in the LAUNCH AREA before it is fully in HOME AREA , after the INITIAL LAUNCH, it will be penalty points this time.

Kindly clarify this

Thanks,
Srini.