Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2018 15:58:13 -0400
Hello Coaches and mentors,

I am looking for a spot for my son in a FLL team in Ashburn area. He is a rising 5th grader and passionate about research and robotics. He had participated last season and team had won 1st place for Research Project in Division 1. I have coached his team in past, but not able to do this year, however, would be available to help the team in many different ways. Please let me know if you are looking for a team member.

Thanks in advance,
Manish
703.628.2269