Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2019 22:00:55 +0000
8bit
From:
"Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jennifer Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Hello VA/ DC FIRST LEGO League community

The Meet the Experts event at the United States Patent and Trademark Office has been cancelled.  We are working with our partners to try and reschedule this event for October 26th, but that has not been finalized.  I will send out more details if we are able to still offer this opportunity to teams.

Any questions can be directed to me at [log in to unmask] instead of the Listserv.

Thank you and apologize for any inconvenience,

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.