Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:26:16 +0000
7bit
From:
Nancy Yenke <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hello all VADCFLL volunteers and Hayfield High School Staff,

     The St. Timothy Tigerbots would also like to thank your team and VADCFLL for the wonderful job you all did in organizing the tournament.  It was great to see every location was compactly arranged on one floor and at the same end of the building.  Our team had a great time getting to know other teams, seeing their innovative projects, and learning from their interactions with the friendly judges.  The experience was one they will  remember for a long time to come!

Sincerely,
Coaches  Karen Young and Nancy Yenke