From:
April Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2023 10:25:38 -0400
Under mission 04, it says, "the art piece may only be touching the pedestal and the pedestal may not be touching any team equipment except the art piece"

in the glossary, it says "equipment: everything the teams bring to the match"

I had a question about this and it pertains to this thread.  Audience members and experts are mission models and not team equipment, correct?

I view the mission 4 statement to mean:
- the art piece can not touch anything else-the mat, team equipment, mission models (including audience members and experts), anything else at all other than the pedestal and we assume the air surrounding all of us.

-the pedestal can be touching the art piece and anything other than team equipment. where team equipment is anything the team brings to the match.

therefore the pedestal could touch audience members and experts?

can someone clarify if my interpretation is correct?

thank you!!
April Everett
rookie coach from Arlington