Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:06:54 -0500
Thanks to both Chantilly Robotics FRC 612 (Kaitlyn's team) & Nova Labs Robotics (Michael Kim's team) for picking us up for your Mock tournaments.

You both have been our launching pad for the real tournament as our Rookie team learnt a lot.

Without you, we wouldn't be where we are today during our first attempt. We got selected for state championships as well as winning an award.

Needless to say, the information sessions and webinars that we attended were immensely helpful for strategizing our game plan. I loved the well laid rules and clarifications that this listserv was providing.

And finally, thanks to all volunteers, Referees, Judges and other organizers of Chantilly Tournament.

-Shanti