FEAST-L Archives

March 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 20:32:36 -0400
After reading Sally’s post I realize that what I was focussed on when I suggested the APA might be moving toward obsolescence was really the classic APA meetings.

Maybe there should be even more regional meetings, and they might be conglomerate meetings of multiple more specifically-focussed societies/organizations, not thinking of themselves as generic APA meetings with some society/group meetings in the off-hours.   Or anyway, some kind of pretty extreme reconfiguration of what “meetings” are, to adapt to the kinds of changes I was ruminating about.

Marilyn