FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Garry, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:59:46 -0700
I would love to see this list--can it be ON list rather than off?
Whenever I complain to publishers about the lack of feminist work in
intro anthologies, they always say "well, tell the editor what to put
in."  Suggestions that might arise in answer to Carolyn's question would
be a good start!
Ann Garry