FEAST-L Archives

May 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Garry, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 12:39:03 -0700
For the first time ever, I was just now asked as an ID question on the
phone (by a fed. gov agency) what my father's first name was.  Is
someone leading the way (or, more likely, did someone just figure
"mother's maiden name" doesn't give any security anyway these days)?
Ann Garry