FEAST-L Archives

February 2012

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:57:35 -0700
Peggy! it is fantastic! We have needed this for a long time. Many congratulations and thanks to all who worked on it.

Alison.

PS how can I get my photo up there?! :-)

Alison M. Jaggar
University of Colorado at Boulder
Philosophy Director of Graduate Studies and Associate Chair
College Professor of Distinction, Philosophy and Women and Gender Studies
Research Coordinator University of Oslo Center for the Study of Mind in Nature,
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
303-492-8997 (direct line)
303-492-6132 (dept. office)
303-492-8386 (fax)