FEAST-L Archives

May 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 10:32:48 -0400
HI,
I just found out I'm going to teach an Intro to phil summer class- starting in a few weeks.
Does anyone have a favorite sparkling version of a syllabus they might so graciously share with me- especially one that incorporates feminist, anti-imperialism, postcolonial lovely stuff? Especially (but not exclusively) continental-oriented syllabi..
I favor doing a few texts--even if short-- rather than many snippets, but am looking for samples to get ideas.

I'd be ever so grateful. thanks in advance,

Kathy Miriam