FEAST-L Archives

August 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:54:46 -0500
Talia:

I use several things, but the one that can be extracted from the mix and stand
on its own is Lindemann's Invitation to Feminist Ethics. Of course, it's
focused on value theory, but it's solid.
http://www.amazon.com/Invitation-Feminist-Ethics-Hilde-Lindemann/dp/007285023X

Hope that helps!  I'd love to see other suggestions.

Best,
  Alison

   Alison Reiheld
   Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy
   College of Arts and Sciences
   SIU-Edwardsville