FEAST-L Archives

October 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Keller, Jean" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keller, Jean
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:31:56 -0500
I'm willing to write a first draft of such a letter, if a few of you are willing to send me your e-mail addresses, to vet and revise it.  Lisa T, what would be the process then, send it to the steering committee for an OK and have the membership vote on sending it out?  Can you or our treasurer send me information on the numbers of attendees or relevant info. on the hotel, so I can make an estimate on the financial impact of our decision on the state of Florida?  Thanks, Eva, for in effect writing the first draft!

Jean