FEAST-L Archives

April 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lindsay Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lindsay Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:33:02 -0400
Please contact me if you would like to submit an article as part of a section on women and gender for a forthcoming publication on business ethics and philosophy.  Publication is certain, topics are already set, articles are short (5,000 words) and turnaround time is fairly short (June 1). I am the section editor and am looking for authors to replace those who have told me they are unable to complete their submissions.

For details, please contact me directly at [log in to unmask]

Lindsay J Thompson
Associate Professor
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
100 International Drive