FEAST-L Archives

May 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
thurston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 08:55:19 -0600
I have some experience with the Canadian OCAP principles.

Wilfreda E. Thurston, PhD
Professor
Department of Community Health Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
Department of Ecosytem and Public Health
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Director
University of Calgary Institute for Gender Research
3rd Floor TRW Room 3E46
3280 Hospital Drive NW
Calgary, Alberta
T2N 4Z6