FEAST-L Archives

May 2012

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Botts, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Botts, Tina
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 21:09:01 +0000
Dear All,

The graduate students' response:

http://chronicle.com/blogs/brainstorm/grad-students-respond-to-riley-post-on-african-american-studies/46421

Best,

Tina Botts, J.D., Ph.D.

Assistant Professor & Pre-Law Advisor / Department of Philosophy

Faculty Associate / Center for Professional and Applied Ethics

Affiliate Faculty / Women's and Gender Studies

109A Winningham (new office as of Jan. 2012)

9201 University Boulevard

Charlotte, NC 28223-0001

704.687.3512 (ph)

704.687.6943 (fax)