FEAST-L Archives

September 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally MacEwen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally MacEwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:44:27 -0400
It will be out on DVD in January.  You can pre-order it on Amazon. -Sally

--
Sally MacEwen
Professor of Classics

Confidentiality Notice: This communication may contain confidential and
privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any viewing, copying or distribution of this message by unintended
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and
delete the message from your computer. Thank you.