FEAST-L Archives

September 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Diana Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:29:23 -0500
If you're looking for philosophy papers, Christine Koggel has written about
this topic -- e.g., in Embodiment and Agency (Penn State Press).  Diana

Diana Tietjens Meyers
Ignacio Ellacurķa SJ Chair of Social Ethics and
Professor of Philosophy
Loyola University, Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Chicago IL 60660