FEAST-L Archives

August 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:54:03 -0400
Hello List-members,

I'm trying to put together another short-notice class -this time on applied ethics ("Ethics and Society")--which I have not done in years, and I'm hoping that some Feast-ers might share sample syllabi that are FAVORITES. i had GREAT suggestions for my Intro class this summer-- thanks to everyone who was so generous with me.

I am looking for syllabi that is slanted towards continental philosophy if possible. I like to integrate theory with application.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

best
Kathy Miriam