FEAST-L Archives

March 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:52:31 -0700
 Dear FEAST,

 We have extended the deadline for abstract submissions to the Beauvoir
 Society Conference to be held this June in Eugene, Oregon, to April
 15th.  So far we have submissions from England, Canada, Italy, Germany,
 Brazil, and many parts of the U.S., but we'd like to see more.  Please
 consider submitting.  There will also be a designated undergraduate
 panel, so if you have undergraduates writing on Beauvoir, encourage them
 to submit.

 The CFP is attached.  Please circulate it widely.

 Bonnie
--
 Dr. Bonnie Mann
 Associate Professor of Philosophy