FEAST-L Archives

September 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:34:40 -0500
Folks:

One of my students went to PIKSI this past summer and reported it as a
life-changing event (and one that opened the student's eyes to what the larger
environment in philosophy can be like, for good or for ill). I don't know
whether I will ever be able to see one of my students go again. But I do know I
want other people's students to do so.

This is important work.

Please support it.

Best,
 Alison

   Alison Reiheld
   Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy
   College of Arts and Sciences
   SIU-Edwardsville