FEAST-L Archives

February 2012

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Lee, Emily" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee, Emily
Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:32:45 +0000
Hi Everyone,

It is my pleasure to announce the new executive secretary of the Pacific Society for Women in Philosophy, Nellie Wieland.  Nellie is the assistant professor in philosophy at California State University, Long Beach.  She received her Ph.D. from the University of California--San Diego in 2007.  Dr. Wieland specializes in philosophy of language, philosophy of linguistics, and feminist philosophy.

Please join me in welcoming her into her new leadership capacity.  I’m sure she will do an excellent job.

Thank you, Nellie!

Sincerely,
Emily

Emily S. Lee, Ph.D.