FEAST-L Archives

July 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lisa Eckenwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:37:21 -0400
Dear Christina,

John Stewart Gordan (the bioethics ed?) asked me to do write on ethics and caregiving, so that will be another feminist contribution for the encyclopedia.  It will also incorporate a discussion of the justice concerns related to women's migration from the global south to work as caregivers.

Thanks for your work on this.

Lisa

Lisa A. Eckenwiler, PhD
Associate Professor
Department of Philosophy
Associate Professor
Department of Health Administration and Policy
Director of Health Care Ethics
Center for Health Policy Research and Ethics
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 2D7
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
703.993.1724 (phone)