FEAST-L Archives

November 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sally Scholz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Scholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:06:03 -0500
Dear FEAST,

I mentioned an opportunity at the FEAST conference and I wanted to share it with the list as well.   If you do not plan to submit a paper to the "Crossing Borders" special issue of Hypatia, please consider the possibility of reviewing a book.  I have a few books set aside for this issue.

If you are interested, please send me your CV and indicate your areas of specific interest.

Best wishes!

Sally

Sally J. Scholz, Ph.D.
Professor
Chair, APA Committee on Lectures, Publications and Research

Department of Philosophy
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Ave.
Villanova, PA 19085