FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Gaile Pohlhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:53:52 -0700
Does anyone know what a person who is not a constituent of any of the members of the house or senate armed services committee can do to increase pressure for a new investigation into this case?  I will certainly forward to folks I know who have senators and representatives on the committee, but the LJ website does not (as far as I can tell) give other suggestions.

Thanks.