FEAST-L Archives

July 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Suzanne Levitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:12:41 -0500
and when?
Suzanne J. Levitt*
Professor of Law
Drake Law School
2400 University Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50311
voice:  515-271-3851
fax: 515-271-4100
email:  [log in to unmask]

*Bar Admissions inlcude New York, Illinois, Iowa, Oklahoma, 2nd Circuit
Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, associated US
district courts, and the United States Supreme Court.