FEAST-L Archives

December 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Dianna Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dianna Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:39:28 -0500
Dear FEAST,

Just a reminder that the deadline for submissions for the 2011 meeting of the Hannah Arendt Circle is December 18th.  The meeting will take place at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio, April 8-10, 2011.

As in past years, we invite individual submissions for papers on any
aspect of Arendt's work, including critiques and applications of her thinking.

This year's conference will also include a panel on Arendt and pedagogy for which we are seeking individual paper submissions.

Please send an abstract of the paper (750 word limit) as an email
(“.doc”)attachment. Abstracts should be formatted for anonymous review and submitted to the program committee chair, Stephen Bloch-Schulman ([log in to unmask]  Please indicate "Arendt Circle
submission" in the subject heading of your email message.

Program decisions will be announced by January 10th, 2011.

Program Committee:
Stephen Bloch-Schulman, Elon University
Dianna Taylor, John Carroll University
Sarah Louise MacMillen, Duquesne University