FEAST-L Archives

January 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Meyers, Diana" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meyers, Diana
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:33:21 +0000
I havenıt been able to follow every bit of this conversation, but I hope
Iım not repeating earlier posts. Some feminist philosophers have started
discussing age/aging.  Margaret Walker edited a collection on aging called
Mother Time (Rowman and Littlefield), and my collection Being Yourself
(Rowman and Littlefield) includes a chapter called ³Feminine Mortality
Imagery: Feminist Riposts.²  I hope there will be lots more work ‹ maybe a
future Hypatia special issue ‹ on women and aging.  Best, Diana
Diana Tietjens Meyers
Professor Emerita of Philosophy
University of Connecticut, Storrs
http://dianatietjensmeyers.wordpress.com/