FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Anita Silvers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:28:27 -0700
Way above the call!  Thank you, Hilde, but even more thanks for the many
splendid ways in which you have expanded the influence of feminist
perspectives generally, and for all the mentoring you have done, and --
the list of
your contributions that deserve gratitude will be many lines long --

warmest wishes, anita