FEAST-L Archives

July 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Anne Donchin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:14:30 -0400
Chris--

I have an article in the Stanford Encycl. on Feminist Bioethics that I just
revised.  Would you be interested in using it or a variant of it?

Anne Donchin, Professor of Philosophy (emerita)
Indiana University, Indianapolis

5 Riverpointe Road
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706
Phone: 914-674-0122