FEAST-L Archives

April 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:05:40 -0700
Our committee has taken as its mandate the institutionalization of
diversity concerns at every level of department organization, in
committee mandates, in promotion and tenure policies, in program
decisions, admissions policies, hiring practices, etc. We are working
through these one by one and trying to identify specific places where
either diversity language or specific practices can become part of the
regular, everyday life of the department, or can be protected where they
already exist. Hope this helps.

Bonnie

---
Dr. Bonnie Mann