FEAST-L Archives

July 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Anca Gheaus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anca Gheaus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 06:24:28 -0700
Dear all,

I am looking for literature revealing how pregnancy contributes to the creation of an emotional relationship between the newly born baby and her parents. It would be particularly good to also find work on the creation of such a relationship between the baby and the expecting father or co-mother.

I am sure there is a lot of interesting work on this in the literature on pregnancy and surrogacy, and I would appreciate any help. Please, reply at [log in to unmask] If anybody is interested I shall compile the answers and send them to you (or post them on the list).

Many thanks, and best wishes,
Anca