FEAST-L Archives

October 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:55:50 -0500
Myisha:

Good stuff!  And perfect timing on my end: we just finished discussing "uptake"
and gender in my Women & Values class.  This will be a great article to throw
up online and mention in class.

Best,
  Alison

   Alison Reiheld
   Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy
   College of Arts and Sciences
   SIU-Edwardsville

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/myisha-cherry/why-women-are-not-taken-s_b_4056884.html