FEAST-L Archives

May 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Nicole Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2008 22:51:55 -0400
Hilde,
Im leaving FEAST anyway but how was it playing nicely to exclude a huge group of people on an elitist basis, i guess the playing nicely only applies with regard to the elites, its cool for yall to exclude us because yall decided we arent good enough but not OK for us to criticize yall, i learned that lesson when i was about 4 years old, i just dont play by bourgeoisie rules because they are the basis for oppression anyway.
Nicole
everyday it's another death, with every breath a constant threat, so watch yo' step!memories bring me misery, and life is hard in the ghetto, it's insanity, Got me thinkin, what do Hell got?Cuz I done suffered so much I'm feelin shell-shockedAnd drivebys an everyday thangI done lost too many homies to this motherfuckin game