FEAST-L Archives

July 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Margaret Denike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Denike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:19:02 -0300
Dear Maureen,

I was just cleaning out my email account from my former institution
(Carleton U), when I came across this message from you that I had save two
years ago. At the time, the topic was one that I was just beginning to
explore, and I have since written two papers on the subject, both grappling
with alternative feminist perpectives on the subject ('What's Queer about
Polygamy' in Robert Leckey and Kim Brooks, _Queer Theory_ (Routledge 2010);
and 'The Racialization of White Man's Polygamy', forthcoming in the next
edition of Hypatia).

If you ended up working on this subject, I would be grateful to review and
discuss your work and/or to get any leads on material that you have found
particularly interesting on this subject.

My new email address: [log in to unmask] (Sorry, but I just realized that I am
sending this one through my old account).

Margaret Denike
Department of Political Science
Dalhousie University
Room 301 Henry Hicks Building