FEAST-L Archives

September 2011

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Springer, Elise" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Springer, Elise
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:54:07 -0400
I'm grateful to FEAST for this wonderful conference. Not only were the papers engaging and stimulating, but the authors were all graceful in welcoming dialogue with listeners.

I hereby volunteer as a point-person to gather "opt-in" contact info for this conference's non-presenters (or even those on the formal program who might not generally be located online for whatever reason). I'd even welcome brief notes or small pictures -- though that last option might really stretch our philosophical habits of disembodiment!

IF you DO want to send such data (and get the compiled list in a week or so), please send to me OFF-LIST (mailto:[log in to unmask]) to keep list traffic down. Thanks!

-Elise Springer, Wesleyan University
(the one with the hats)