FEAST-L Archives

October 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Eva KITTAY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eva KITTAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:15:44 -0400
So I promised not to send you any more messages about the Indiegogo PIKSI campaign.  BUT as we are closing down in TWO days and there are still some wonderful books available and still time for your department to grap those DVD;'s, I thought I would just let you know.  YOU HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL.  We have met our mark and exceeded it twice.  All of this money will be used for PIKSI.  Send your monies and SEND YOUR STUDENTS as well

Warmest wishes for a great Halloween--although I don't know about you, but the world looks scary enough for me right now without goblins and whatever lurking about.

Eva