FEAST-L Archives

December 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ronnie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ronnie Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:49:53 -0500
Hi Bonnie--

I don't have a whole syllabus devoted to Gender and Science, but I use
excerpts in my Phil Science class from Carolyn Merchant on the "Death of
Nature," Evelyn Fox Keller from _Reflections on Gender and Science_, Donna
Haraway's "Situated Knowledges," and--my favorite, actually--N. Katherine
Hayles' "Searching for Common Ground" in _Reinventing Nature? Responses to
Postmodern Deconstruction_, edited by Michael Soule and Gary Lease.

Best regards,
Ronnie