FEAST-L Archives

April 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison Reiheld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 19:34:10 -0500
Thank you for this, Maeve. I found this well worth reading and mulling over, and
hope others do as well.
   Alison Reiheld
   Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy
   College of Arts and Sciences
   SIU-Edwardsville

http://www.apaonline.org/news/153559/Announcing-the-APA-Task-Force-on-Diversity-and-Inclusion.htm).