FEAST-L Archives

March 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Andrea Veltman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>, Andrea Veltman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:56:04 -0400
Dear FEAST listserv subscribers,

  Please bear in mind that (as per stipulations of the FEAST Steering
Committee), FEAST-L is a non-moderated listserv.  As a result, messages
sent to FEAST-L by list subscribers are automatically dispersed to our 600
person list.  Please send queries and requests about your individual
subscriptions to me at [log in to unmask], rather than to the FEAST list.

Best wishes,

Andrea Veltman

Andrea Veltman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor