FEAST-L Archives

July 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Carolyn McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:28:39 -0400
Hi Judy,

Great to hear that you're going to be in Croatia! Many people have had
problems with their registration and we've done the best we can, I
think, to deal with these problems. I've cc'd this message to the local
organizers, who hopefully will clear things up for you.

best,
Carolyn

--
Carolyn McLeod
Associate Professor and Chair of Graduate Studies