FEAST-L Archives

July 2021

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Cecilea Mun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cecilea Mun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:20:17 -0400
Dear Scholars,

I am on the organizing committee for the Pacific APA, and as such I have the opportunity to organize two invited sessions.

If you would like to propose a session to be considered as an invited session for the 2022 Pacific APA, which would involve participants whom you know would be willing to participate and able to participate, please email the session info to [log in to unmask]

I can’t guarantee that your proposed session will be selected, but there is a possibility that I or another member of the organizing committee will select your proposed session.

Thank you!

Cecilea

Sent from my iPhone