FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sophia Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:57:20 -0400
Dear FEASTers,

Some years ago when we were discussing the topic of mentoring, I
posted a short list of pointers for mentoring someone who does not
look like you.  I remember that some of you wrote to say that you
found it helpful.

Recently a friend asked me for the list and I have been unable to
locate it in my files.  I checked the archives for FEAST but the JMU
listserve only has archives going back to Feb 2008 and I cannot access
the archives from U of Kentucky.  I believe I wrote this about five
years ago or so.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of what I wrote?

Many thanks,
Sophia

Sophia Wong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor