FEAST-L Archives

July 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2013 16:12:39 -0600
Hey Marilyn, if you find a home for your stuff, let me know. I have a lot of old papers too. I told the Pembroke Center they could have my papers on feminist theory but some of my correspondence around SWIP is theory only on the very broadest construal.

Hope you are well and flourishing. I miss seeing you.

xo Alison

Alison M. Jaggar
University of Colorado at Boulder
College Professor of Distinction, Philosophy and Women and Gender Studies
Research Coordinator University of Oslo Center for the Study of Mind in Nature,
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
303-492-8997 (direct line)
303-492-6132 (dept. office)
303-492-8386 (fax)