FEAST-L Archives

November 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:41:36 -0500
Hello FEASTers,

Our election didn't get quite the amount of press that the other one did --
but it was vital to our organization, and I want to thank everyone who ran
and voted.

The results:

Lisa Tessman is the new Chair of FEAST's Steering Committee; and
Allison Bailey is the new at-large member of the Steering Committee, serving
a three-year term.

Both Lisa and Allison will begin their terms on January 1, 2009.

Best
Ann Cahill, Chair
FEAST Nominating Committee
--
Ann J. Cahill
Chair and Associate Professor of Philosophy