FEAST-L Archives

July 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Andrea Veltman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:25:26 -0400
Dear FEASTers,

  Please remember that if you reply to a message you receive on FEAST-L by hitting 'reply,' your message is automatically distributed to our entire list, which includes several hundred philosophers and other scholars.  I urge you to be careful in directing your replies.

  Also, some of you might be interested in receiving FEAST-L in digest form, instead of receiving messages as they come over the list.  If you are interested in this subscription option, please write to me privately.

Best wishes,

Andrea (FEAST-L manager)

Andrea Veltman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor