FEAST-L Archives

April 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Waugh, Joanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Waugh, Joanne
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:33:14 -0400
Dear Maeve,

I want to second Allison's remark that your message was very helpful in
understanding issues about disability, especially your remarks about
accommodation and equal access.  I will look at the Disabled Philosophers'
Blog

Joanne Waugh
American Foundation for Greek Language and Culture (AFGLC)
        Professor of Greek Culture
Director, Interdisciplinary Center for Hellenic Studies
Director of Graduate Studies and Associate Chair
        Department of Philosophy
University of South Florida
Tampa, Florida 33620